Transform your discovery
- Explore the value to society of your research
- Engage with mentors and experienced entrepreneurs
- Accelerate your discovery’s impact through a startup or new venture
What is I-Corps?
- The I-Corps program helps researchers explore the potential for their discoveries to become products and services that can benefit society.
- Researchers form teams and attend a 4-session program focused on identifying how their innovation meets customer needs.
- Teams can include faculty, postdoctoral researchers, graduate students and/or undergraduates who are developing a scientific or technical discovery at any institution in the Northeast.
Why participate in I-Corps?
- Researchers build relationships and gain skills in an inclusive, welcoming environment.
- Promising ventures may continue to NSF's national I-Corps program and win a $50,000 small business grant.
- Program alumni become part of the I-Corps entrepreneurship ecosystem and have access to resources across the Hub-member institutions.
Events and Upcoming Regional Programs
A Networking Lunch will be provided so please RSVP before Wednesday, May 10, 2023.
Learn about the impact your research or innovation could have in solving real-world problems by attending our Novus I-Corps Program at Rutgers University, a half-day introduction to…
- Jun 5
- Jun 7
- Jun 14
- Jun 28
Apply by May 15, 2023
Through the program, we provide training and grants to support team-based customer research aimed at investigating the viability and societal impact of scientific and technological discoveries.
Our four-session program helps researchers explore the customer perspective to inform how a…
News & Success Stories
The I-Corps Northeast Hub
The NSF I-Corps Hub: Northeast Region is made up of ten universities, with new partner institutions added annually. Note: Participants in Hub programs do NOT need to be affiliated with a Hub member university.