Welcome to our first Northeast I-Corps Hub Quarterly Assembly!
For participants of the 4-week Propelus I-Corps program, you've completed I-Corps at the regional level and are working on your Next Steps plan you presented in Session 4. Reconnect with your I-Corps friends and get back on track by joining us for the first NE I-Corps Hub Quarterly Assembly! This is your opportunity to:
- Hear about what the NE I-Corps Hub has accomplished in Year 1 and plans for 2023!
- Engage with various program leaders, funders, and investors in the Northeast Region who can offer exciting opportunities at your stage of development including the National I-Corps Teams program.
- Identify Instructors and/or Pod Mentors that could potentially join your team as an Industry Mentor in National I-Corps
- Network with other I-Corps teams from other institutions across the Northeast Region and share Customer Discovery stories from the field!
- Celebrate the accomplishments you've achieved this year and look forward to a productive 2023!
We look forward to seeing you again soon! Make sure that you speak with your team about this event and register on the Eventbrite even if you can only come for a portion of the event.
- 4:00 - 4:10pm: Login, icebreakers, and figure out the Remo virtual space
- 4:10 - 4:25pm: Welcome, Summary of Year 1 of the Hub, and plans for 2023
- 4:25 - 4:40pm: Lightning Talks with Innovating Together partners, Mentors, & National I-Corps
- 4:40 - 5:25pm: Networking and Next Steps engagement
- 5:25 - 5:30pm: Reflection on the past year's activities, acknowledgement, & congratulations
- 5:30 - 6:00pm: Networking and Next Steps engagement, Part 2